
It's 9:30 pm, and I quietly lay in my bed nestled with my blankets and pillows all the while listening to my man quietly snoring and the ceiling fan whirring.
It was a great day today, and I wondered what I did today that helped another? This is one thing that I strive to do, do something that helps another. Well, not sure of today's deed, but I did help myself a bit to some free time and writing.
We went to the Opportunity Village Christmas Magical Forest with the baby tonight, he was so cute, yet not when he approached Santa! He screamed like a wild habanchi!
We laughed so hard! We got a great photo of Bear and Coco and Connor! My mom met us there and it was great until it got so busy we couldn't even walk anymore. So we promptly gathered up our flock and headed to Chili's for dinner.
Dinner was uneventful except for Connor playing in the corner of the booth in a world by himself!! While we were talking tonight Berto said, "Isn't it amazing how much fun he had sitting in the corner of the booth playing and laughing without a care in the world?" I smiled and agreed! What a blessing to be able to watch something so simple, and beautiful!
Well off to sleep now....
Gnight!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment