
Yesterday was a fantastic day! It was my sister-in -law's 40th birthday bash. We started at Olive's in the Bellagio hotel! What a beautiful place to dine. It's the 3rd time I have been there, and everytime I go I am always satisfied. Right outside of the restaurant they have a Menu board, all touch screen it's pretty Future, and I loved it!
I had the Cheese Ravioli, with a thin red sauce with succulent sausage inside! Fantastico!
We left Olive's and went over to the new COSMOPOLITAN Hotel! Unbelievable hotel! Very upscale, and smelled so new. It just opened 4 days ago. The amount of crystal, and mirrors and glass, and oh everything is so beautiful.
From there we took the limo over to Aria, which is a property on City Center. I haven't been to City Center, which is sad since it has been open for a year! We stayed at Aria, and I played Roulette, which I love to play!
We left Aria, and walked over to the Mandarin Oriental and went to their bar on the roof level and just loved the views! That was a beautiful view with the city lights sparkling through the windows!
After Aria, we went to one of our favorite places Charlie Palmers. It's inside of the Four Seasons hotel inside the Mandalay Bay! We had a blast for a while until we were told we were a bit noisy!
After that we walked over to the Mandalay Bay and went to Eye Candy, a small club and sound bar in the middle of the casino!
After that.....Del taco, and then crawling up the stairs into my nice soft bed!
I didn't wake up until 8:00am. Late for me. That was a great day, and I feel so blessed to be able to do that, be healthy enough to go around and spend the whole day with family and friends! There were 13 of us!
Well making Christmas Cookies today with Ray and Boo, and off to the market to get the ingredients for Rob to make his amazing gravy for pasta tonight!
Love you all!!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment