Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dids, Disneyland....and Horton

It's Tuesday... It's a good day today. Was feeling a strange pain in my upper jaw, neck. Could it be related to the fact that I have been sick for about 3 weeks!! I am sure, or it could be the tooth that I need to get filled. Note to self: Go to the dentist!

Oh well...I am most sure that I am perfectly good and ok. I am watching Connor eat some chicken nuggets that I just cooked him, and he dips it in ranch. No chicken nuggets unless we have ranch! He's such a handful of energy but worth every single minute of exhaustion that I have. Why? WELL...Ready...Wait for it.... EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY! So in the future, I won't be spending 10 hours a day with this perfect prince, nope...just already know this. He should be in pre-school in a year and a half I would guess. He's so smart, knows everything that you say. I am teaching him his colors. Blue is the color of the day today. So I go around the house and gather blue things and teach him BLUE. We had Blue Mac and Cheese today. Yes..it was blue. He ate the Blue mac-n-cheese and loved it! He likes the movie Horton Hears a Who! He is watching it today, for the second time. He doesn't usually sit down, he runs about watching TV and then sitting down when he wants.

I love teaching him new things, especially words. New words are fun. He can say a number of words now. Let's see he is almost 19 months old. These are the list of words he can say: Happy, Lola, Baby, Football, Ball, Eat, Juice (Sounds like Jew! lol), for Cat he says Owme, like Meow but backwards? He says Mama, Dada, Papa, Goti (for Grama Martello), Nana for me and mom, He calls Amanda and Ray "E". Just "E". It's so cute. He says Maaaa for More. He says Peeeese. I can't think of anything else right now.

Anyway...so looking forward to starting school yet again... getting a degree in Public Health it might take a couple of years, but it will be worth it. Got Financial Aid yippee..its realy expensive to get a degree online...yikes!!!

On Friday morning Ray goes to Disneyland with her 8th grade class! Yipee for her. She should have a great time. She is excited to get away with her friends ALONE and have no parents.

Well enough of everything I can think of. I am feeling good, but need to really work on eating better...which equates to loosing weight!! I could stand to loose a pound or two.

Who doesn't!

See Ya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment