Saturday, February 14, 2009

Trial and Suffering..or Blue Butterflies?


Hey It's Valentines Day.

Had a really normal day today. Didn't do anything..but clean the house..go to Sam's club and then just have Crab legs. I sat down with Coco, and Bear and Ray...it was a good dinner. We talked about my life..from when I was a little girl to now. Boy that took a long time.. all the while we had a large pizza pan in the middle with tons of Snow crab legs.. asparagus, melted butter..and lemon. We all just grabbed legs..ripped them apart..ate the meat..and laughed and talked. I never knew some of the things that CoCo told me of her life. Interesting..how your life shapes you. Your experiences shape you into the person that you are today.

I find that people who have been through much in their early lives...usually fair better with crisis situations and just life better.. It's the ones who are sheltered in life... the one's who haven't been through much...I don't know, maybe I'm off base..but honestly it seems that they tend to just take things--crisis so much harder. Like they are looking for that white horse to take them away---or Someone to jump out and say...nahh..this isn't really happening.

The Butterflies..I just thought they were beautiful all flocked on the tree...

Helen Keller says it best: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

I do have to say...it's friggin true! I'm living proof..... Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment