
Hi...and Good Morning Everyone!
Was on the phone with my Girlfriend this morning LMAO, which is good because it is always good to start the day off that way. We came up with a new acronym "NWOYT" and we are not telling you or anyone else what it means but I cried hard laughing so much...I made it up and we both laughed and laughed....we are like a married couple...we both decided that the "W" was silent so it is pronounced: "NOIT" which we decided it could be a noun or an adjective..depending on how we use it in a sentence.
Nothing else to report...it's a sunny 105 degrees outside...ugh..My brother is in town from Atlanta...Sean so we are hanging out tonight...and I will take pictures..and post them!
Going to dinner with my Rachele, and Sean and Dad and Mom and Cousins in from New Jersey!
Will be a good night!
Talk later!
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment